Have you ever wondered if it’s your Mindset that is keeping you fat?
Especially if you’re like my inspiring permanent weight loss coaching clients (in their past, before they got a weight loss mindset!).
Meaning that, you’ve “done it all” when it comes to diet and exercise, but you are still struggling with food and your weight…
FYI: Isn’t it exciting that what you see in the picture will be your PAST once you get a weight loss mindset! Get a weight loss mindset and finally make weight loss easy for yourself!
You know that the reasons you’ve struggled for most of your life with food and your weight are not because you’re not smart. Your wonderful success in your business life is proof of that!
But even with all of your intellectual smarts, you still have this albatross hanging around your neck (and your middle!) of your lifelong battle with food and your weight.
And before we go any further, I know how frustrated you feel! I used to be where you are today, and my inspiring coaching clients whom I’ve mentored through The Inner Self Diet™ used to be where you are today, too!
The good thing is, you do NOT have to stay there! Unless of course, you choose to. Whatever you do in your Life and Body, it’s always your choice, therefore you are also responsible for your success and also your failure, if you choose to keep doing what’s not working.
Exciting since this means that there is nothing “out there” that is stopping you, it’s completely your own Mindset that is stopping you from achieving struggle-free permanent weight loss success!
Let’s take a look at ten signs that your mindset is keeping you fat. That way you can stop blaming your diet, because it’s never been at fault! (more on that after the list)
10 Signs Your Mindset Is Keeping You Fat
All Change is preceded by awareness. Before you can ever change your mindset you must first be aware that it’s your Mindset that is stopping you from losing weight! Losing weight without any struggle.
Read on for Ten Signs Your Mindset Is Keeping You Fat:
- You know HOW to live a healthy, fit lifestyle but you don’t DO it, even though you desperately want to lose weight.
- You cannot stay consistent with any healthy actions for an extended period of time.
- You have an ongoing battle within you between the part of you that wants to lose weight and the part of you that fights it. The fighting part always wins out eventually as you overeat and avoid exercise.
- You have a hard time believing that you can ever have a struggle-free relationship with food, much less your weight.
- You keep doing the same things over and over again, getting the same results that you do not like, but telling yourself that maybe someday “things will change”.
- You refuse to get the help of a professional mentor and coach who has a proven track record of success because you think you should be able to “figure it out on your own”, even though you never have.
- You often have a very negative outlook on weight loss and healthy living, even though you crave it for yourself.
- You feel jealous of others who are fit and lean as you watch them eat what they want.
- You consistently search for and collect diet and exercise tips while ignoring where 90% of the problem really is. The part that stops you from taking action with those tips! (your Mindset)
- You don’t like the results you see in the mirror.
Bottom-line: If you are unhappy with your weight but you’re still not getting the results you seek then you have an F.A.T. Mindset. A mindset filled with Fear Attracting Thoughts.
An F.A.T. Mindset is a match to an overweight, unhealthy, feel-bad body. Not fun!!
An F.A.T. Mindset is why you’ve struggled for most of your life with your weight. It’s never been the fault of your diet (unless you’ve done those silly fad diets that are extremely unhealthy). A diet that instructs you how to eat is not supposed to change your mindset. Diet and exercise are only 10% of the solution! 90% of the key to your success with your weight (or your failure!) is your Mindset.
But what if you were to get a weight loss mindset? Then what?
Once you get a weight loss mindset then you finally make weight loss super easy for yourself! How can that be? Well it’s very very simple: It’s your MIND that leads your Body. Always.
Mindset is 90% of having struggle-free success with your weight, or on the other side, your F.A.T. Mindset is 90% of your failure with your weight.
The Quickest Way to Get A Weight Loss Mindset
The quickest way to get anything in life when you must learn something new in order to get it is to find a mentor who already is teaching others step-by-step how to get what you want. Of course having a step-by-step proven System is even better. How do you know it’s proven? Just read (and listen!) the results that others have already gotten from the same proven System!
Here’s how you take the next step to get those results for yourself: Click here to apply for a complimentary Weight Loss Discovery Session with JoLynn Braley The F.A.T. Release Coach. Discover the gap between where you are now vs where you’d really like to be!
The Discovery Session is your first step towards a weight loss mindset and permanent, struggle-free weight loss. It’s your MINDSET that leads to permanent success with your weight. Simple!